134 Jalan Besar
Front Desk Operation: 7:00am – 11:00pm
Breakfast: 7:30am – 10:30am
Train to Central 65 Hostel
Walk to Changi Airport Station.
Board the train towards Tanah Merah Station in about 4 min and alight at Expo Station (DT35), 1 stops later.
Board the train towards Bukit Panjang Station and alight at Jalan Besar Station (DT22), 13 stops later.
Walk 180 meters to Central 65 Hostel.
Bus (approximately 1 hour)
- Take 170 Bus towards Queen St Bus Terminal from the Woodlands Train Checkpt bus station (Stop ID: 46069)
- Alight at the last stop at Queen St Bus Terminal and walk to Central 65 Hostel at 134 Jalan Besar.
- Head northwest along Arab Street and continue onto Weld Road. Turn right onto Jalan Besar and Central 65 Hostel is just 200 m away.
- Takes around 1 hour, factoring in traffic conditions and waiting time. Expect to spend $1.90 SGD on the bus fare.
Walk (11 mins)
- Look for Exit A and walk out from Rangoon Road, where you will see a State Bank of India (SBI) to your left, across the road.
- Turn right towards Serangoon Road after crossing the traffic junction ahead, where you will see a Komala’s Restaurant.
- Walk straight along Serangoon Road until you see Syed Alwi Road. Turn left here.
- Continue along Syed Alwi Road, where Mustafa Shopping Centre is located. Turn right when you see New World Centre and you will find yourself along Jalan Besar Road.
- You will pass by a Jalan Berseh Food Centre before the intersection of Kelantan Lane and Jalan Besar Road.
- You will see a Coyuco Building across Kelantan Lane. Continue walking straight and Central 65 Hostel is located 50m ahead after passing the Coyuco Building, on your left hand side.
Bus (15 mins)
- Walk to opposite Golden Mile Complex and take 961 Bus at the Opp Golden Mile Complex bus stop (Stop ID: 01421)
- Alight two stops later at the Aft Kallang Road stop (Stop ID: 07371).
- Board 67 Bus headed towards Choa Chu Kang Interchange and alight 5 stops later at Opp Veerasamy Rd bus stop.
- Central 65 Hostel is just a few steps away from the bus stop.
Walk (12 mins)
- Look for Exit E and walk out to Buffalo Road. Continue ahead until you see Serangoon Road.
- Cross Serangoon Road and continue down Upper Dickson Road.
- Turn left when you reach Jalan Besar.
- Central 65 Hostel is approximately 250 m on the left.
At this moment we do not provide individual shuttle service for guest from Changi Airport to Central 65.
However, Central 65 do provide shuttle service from Hostel to Changi Airport at $9 per pax.
Alternatively, if you have large groups, you could drop us an email at email@example.com for more enquiries.